ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend)'s Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Come to one of the upcoming landowner meetings:  Nov. 10 (Wayne Township Fire Hall),…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Nov 7, 2011 to Pooling Clause -- ideas

9 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend)

"We are signing up additional landowners to join our group.  The more people we have…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Nov 2, 2011 to LC Landowner groups

7 Nov 2, 2011

"Lawrence County Landowner Meetings November 10th and 14th    You Have A Choice Befor…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Nov 2, 2011 to LC Landowner groups

7 Nov 2, 2011

"I had Shell change thier offer by more than $1000 and acre in a matter of 35 minutes…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Sep 16, 2011 to "NEW GROUP OFFER" unveiled with mysterious Texas Operator... any news?

47 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Agreed.  The most important issue are the lease terms.  No matter who you deal with,…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Sep 11, 2011 to "NEW GROUP OFFER" unveiled with mysterious Texas Operator... any news?

47 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I just hope that everyone looks a lot more carefully at the lease terms rather than…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Sep 8, 2011 to "NEW GROUP OFFER" unveiled with mysterious Texas Operator... any news?

47 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"The hill group is definatley not a new company.  You really need to do your homework…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Sep 8, 2011 to Mt Jackson landowner's group lease

25 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Lance Nimmo

"I would be careful of only looking at the dollar amount for royalty and bonus paymen…"

ShaleAdvice (Steven C. Townsend) replied Aug 9, 2011 to Well in Slippery Rock Twp, Law Co.

4 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service