Janice L. Hancharick's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding of your post. It would be interesting to…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 4, 2015 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Janice L. Hancharick

"Thank you Mike for sharing this piece of information.  Less than 7-8 yrs. ago many a…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 3, 2015 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

"Thank you Jack for mentioning the need for patience and no-need-to-panic.  Both are…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Dec 19, 2014 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

"Tim, that number was in place for 13% for a 10 yr. term last month.  Wording after t…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Dec 18, 2014 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

"It's time for this discussion to end because while Jack and I sometimes have the sam…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Dec 15, 2014 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

"Jack, Pushing numbers with questions going unanswered from the post before is not yo…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Dec 14, 2014 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

"A   P.S.   to my own reply.  Really. Not much business being done in the remainder o…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Dec 13, 2014 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

"On what % of your holdings are you singing the praises of  Ultra?  Getting paid less…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Dec 13, 2014 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

"We had a houseful of Members and some from the public sector in the audience.  We ca…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Nov 21, 2014 to Meeting in Ulysses........anyone attend?

2 Nov 21, 2014

"I believe there are, though not a great deal higher than the signing bonus @ this ti…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Nov 16, 2014 to Lease Offers: Potter County / Date / Royalty % / Bonus per Acre / Acreage

40 Feb 23, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service