william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (601)

Discussions Replied To (394) Replies Latest Activity

"PERSONAL THOUGHT ONLY! I did a little research hoping to find more about  "BLUE STON…"

william Allen. Ladd replied 16 hours ago to Painter Well activity and TIOGA COUNTY (NEW POSTINGS JUNE 18, 2019)

240 16 hours ago
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"For whatever it is worth...…………….We received a phone call from a person from BLUESTO…"

william Allen. Ladd replied yesterday to Painter Well activity and TIOGA COUNTY (NEW POSTINGS JUNE 18, 2019)

240 16 hours ago

"Spreatsheets are great fun too. watching how the bottom line can change drastically…"

william Allen. Ladd replied yesterday to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2731 yesterday

"Some years ago I learned how a spreadsheet works. Lu was working at a personal care…"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Sunday to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2731 yesterday

"Bashing me is not going to get your cause across to the folks that will help you.  I…"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Saturday to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS

42 on Saturday

"Turd Burds  do not know how to read and ask questions.  JUST AN OBSERVATION OF MINE!"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Friday to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS

42 on Saturday

"Some new activity is being planned on the pipeline between Painter and Abplanalp  we…"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Friday to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2731 yesterday

"I have been observing people for many years.  Many of them are fairly intelligent. …"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Friday to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS

42 on Saturday

"You are running out of steam Ralph!"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 16 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2731 yesterday

"Yep, I checked it out. They were carrying corn. And now  Painter's cows can and do p…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 15 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2731 yesterday

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Inchworm antenna replied to deutchen's discussion 'drilling under interstate highways'
2 hours ago
Inchworm antenna replied to deutchen's discussion 'drilling under interstate highways'
3 hours ago
A discussion started by Old Timer was featured
4 hours ago
Leigh Cookerly is now a member of GoMarcellusShale.com
4 hours ago

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service