william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (632)

Discussions Replied To (405) Replies Latest Activity

"OBSERVATIONS ABOUT DEER SEASON Seems like the last few years deer season has dwindle…"

william Allen. Ladd replied 4 hours ago to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS

56 4 hours ago
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"SPREADSHEETS There are several spreadsheet programs that can be loaded free on your…"

william Allen. Ladd replied on Tuesday to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS

56 4 hours ago

"Might be a good idea if land owners who collect royaltys to learn how to do "SPREADS…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 25 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2747 Nov 26
Reply by GotGas

"So you see Ralph I only have a very small slice of that Painter unit!  And I have no…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 24 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2747 Nov 26
Reply by GotGas

"Did I scare Ralph   off?   I certainly did not want to do that.  But somehow he got…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 22 to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS

56 4 hours ago

"This thread is opened again for comments Granddad Ladd.  "

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 16 to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS

56 4 hours ago

"BEFORE I I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS WORLD I want to give my thanks to certain special peop…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 15 to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS

56 4 hours ago

"Observation for November 12, 2019 Some years I became aware of a family that was try…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 12 to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS

56 4 hours ago

"Sad to say that there are folks so narrow minded almost to the point of insanity. Su…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 10 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2747 Nov 26
Reply by GotGas

"Observation for  another period in my life Does anyone recall Centralia, Pennsylvan…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 10 to OBSERVATIONS AND OFF HAND COMMENTS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS

56 4 hours ago

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service