william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (675)

Discussions Replied To (379) Replies Latest Activity

"Yesterday I was enjoying the sunshine and All at once I heard what sounded like an a…"

william Allen. Ladd replied May 20 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"Jack,  thank you for your reply, however, I'm not sure what you mean by  'mega units…"

william Allen. Ladd replied May 7 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"So Jack, the least you could receive is the $115 each acre  of the land that are lea…"

william Allen. Ladd replied May 5 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"Seems to be a little more activity in our area. I just observed a very large bulldoz…"

william Allen. Ladd replied May 3 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"Red flags going up with this offer Paleface.  Is far too easy to pad the deductions…"

william Allen. Ladd replied May 3 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"Hello Jack Young. There are  neighboring landowners that we keep in contact with  co…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 29 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"For whatever it is worth,  many properties in my area have received letters inquirin…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 29 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"Today the 15th of April I noticed at least 9 fully loaded, with gravel, dump trucks…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 15 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"As far as Westfield township goes There seems to be very little activity. I do not d…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 6 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2884 Jun 10
Reply by Jack Young

"Hello,  I have been away for some weeks now and have lost track of what  the Painter…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 24 to Shell = Seneca

29 Feb 5
Reply by Darrell Weaver

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service