General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How we renegotiated our lease

Our story may not apply to anyone else but it might be of interest. We signed 6 years ago, a typical lease for that time at $10/acre/year.…

Started by Willi West

4 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

need information on unleased ground

we own 78 acres of ground in lycoming county mchenry two.most of the land around us has been leased and in production. i need to find out i…

Started by Gary L. Mills

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

WHAT IS UP WITH THE UTICA WELLS BEING PLANNED AND DRILLED IN VENANGO COUNTY? IS THE PLAY OIL?

A lot of activity going on here. Is the play going to be oil? Anyone with any insight? 

Started by Mark Thompson

82 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

Good deal or pass?

I have an opportunity to purchase 31 acres in Forest county for 75K, all rights are included.   Does anyone have an idea if this is a good…

Started by TFP

9 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by TFP

Mahoning Valley Industrial Parks Filling Up on Oil, Natural Gas Investment

Last week, we reported on the incredible investments the Wellsville Intermodal Park has attracted from the oil and natural gas industry as…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Dec 3, 2012

Landfill directions

I have 50 acres NW of the landfill pad in Poland Township, Mahoning. Does any one think they will run a lateral in that direction?  Has Rig…

Started by stephen brescia

0 Dec 3, 2012

Big trouble for Chesapeake

This is part of a news piece from Bloomsberg, And I can contest to it first hand.     The leaseholders also accuse Chesapeake of consis…

Started by PHILIP ANGELO

12 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

MAYBERRY SITE...NO PRODUCTION PLANS?

I heard a rumor today that the Mayberry site on Route 956 will not be put into production and be capped and delegated as an asset well. Has…

Started by George Trusik

0 Dec 2, 2012

Contacting Investors when you want to sell your property and the rights with it.

Does anyone know the best way to reach out to investors when you're selling your property and not retaining the mineral rights? I have an a…

Started by Stephany

9 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

Utica / Point Pleasant Royalties Per Month

Hello All, question:  How much money per acre/per month are these folks in Carrolton county getting for their royalties?  I know all wells…

Started by Big D

79 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service