General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UPDATE: Steel Seeing Resurgence in Ohio Thanks to Shale

EID's Shawn updates one of EID's post from around a year ago, when steel manufacturing emerged once again in Ohio thanks to shale developme…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Nov 7, 2012

oil royalty calculator

I am unable to get the oil calculator to take the 12.5% royalty.

Started by Pat Doyle

4 Nov 7, 2012

Electric Plant Gets OK from N. Beaver Township Pennsylvania

Good news for all The North Beaver Township Board of Supervisors is on board with plans to build a natural gas fired electric generation pl…

Started by mike

0 Nov 6, 2012

Chesapeake Report Brings More Encouraging Results From Utica Shale

EID's Shawn reports on Chesapeake's recent Utica Shale results: "Chesapeake Energy held their third quarter earnings call on November 2nd t…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Nov 6, 2012

Guernsey county leasing

I have eight acres in Cambridge township Guernsey county I would like to lease. Does anybody know of a company leasing in this area. Also i…

Started by Jam

4 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Jam

Major NatGas Pipelines may be Converted to Carry Crude Oil

Seems they are considering converting gas lines to carry crude.  Doesn't go into any details explaining just what needs to be done to conve…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Dan

Antero to redeploy capital and human resources to Appalachian Basin shale projects

A very interesting article about the sale of Colorado assets and a new dedication to the Marcellus and Utica shale. Sounds very promising f…

Started by BrianH

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Madd man

Determining the members of the drilling unit

I live close to a well that is going in near my house. Water samplers came around sampling well for everyone within a 2000 ft. radius of th…

Started by deutchen

8 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by John

Gulfport Report Shows More Promise, Potential in Utica Shale

EID's Shawn dissects Gulfport's recent Utica Shale data: "In preparation for their third quarter earnings call scheduled for next Wednesday…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Nov 5, 2012

Jefferson County Ohio Permit

I saw that there's a permit for Warren township, Jefferson County, Ohio. Does anyone know what site this is for? Is it for the Creamer Well…

Started by jett

14 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by martin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service