General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Approached about a Pipeline

Has anyone been approached about a pipeline easement in Columbiana or Harrison county

Started by patrick

36 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by patrick

HALCON OCT 2 UPDATE UTICA/POINT PLEASANT??(What to believe??) Are they crooks??

Halcon  has letter dated October 2, on its site updating its activities and plans for UTICA/Point pleasant in Trumbull and Mahoning countie…

Started by Samuel J. Orr

8 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

Update on the EPA's Hydraulic Fracturing Study

From the communications dept: "The progress report is scheduled to come out in mid December. The progress report won't have findings. It wi…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

7 Oct 27, 2012

Utica's production decline rate

Has anyone heard anything about the rate of production declining abnormally fast?  It was brought to my attention that there is some concer…

Started by Meg R

145 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by bo boboski

The last check we received was very small...

Feeling a little like this http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Landowners-upset-over-unpaid-royalties-in-the-Barnett-Shale-175868241.html Does…

Started by Christine Zamora

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Matthew Santiago

No more leasing for Shell currently.

Just got word that Shell is not leasing anymore currently at the moment.   Word is they will be back leasing at some point but currently ou…

Started by SBRW

29 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Greg K

Mansfield Law Director Misses Facts on Injection Wells

Recently, the City of Mansfield’s Law Director, John Spon, has made a string of misleading statements on Class II injection wells to the Ma…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Oct 26, 2012

EID Launches Ohio Energy Voter Guide and Presidential Debate Fact Check

"From the race for the White House to the road to the Statehouse, Ohio voters will soon have the opportunity to cast their votes to decide…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Oct 25, 2012

Shale Boom Redux: A seminar on the future of shale

I just wanted everyone to know of the upcoming Shale event in Pittsburgh on November 14th, from 2pm-5pm. The event is called “Shale Boom Re…

Started by David

0 Oct 24, 2012

Where can I get a map of drillings units for Butler County?

I am looking for a map that shows the drilling units on a map. Does anyone know where I can obtain that on the Web?

Started by landowner

7 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service