General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shale Development Means Economic Development

Senator Sherrod Brown discusses the potential opportunities of the Utica Shale: "Shale development means economic development, and that’s…

Started by Anne Carto

2 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by lynn

More papers to sign from Chesapeake

We received papers in the mail from Chesapeake to sign, they contain  division of interest agreement, indemnity, dispute withholding of fun…

Started by robert g. weaver

0 Jul 14, 2012

Current Events/Links/Press Releases/General Info

Consol issued a press release today updating their operations, including info on drilling activity in the Marcellus. http://phx.corporate-i

Started by Shower Bath

180 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

Clinton Wells

Does anybody know if they use two separate rigs to drill a Clinton well?  There was one drilled behind us-saw the rig and support services…

Started by lynn

0 Jul 12, 2012

Venago County

Is anyone seeing any leasing in Venango County?  I am in Scrubgrass township.  I had a contract with Shell in January but they pulled out b…

Started by John

10 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Kevin J Ryan

Selling Mineral Rites

I found out I have 80 'acres' of mineral rites in North Central PA, how do I sell these - who would want them and how would I go about this…

Started by Rachael M Rollson

12 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Janice L. Hancharick

Difference between Net and Gross Royalties

Can you help? We are new to the mineral rights leasing. Can you give us an idea of the difference between 12% Net and 18% Gross? We current…

Started by shawn

7 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Tim Yoder

How can a landowner be sure their lease stays with a USA domestic oil and gas company ?

What can landowners do to make sure their lease stays with a US domestic oil and gas company?   We need to make sure our precious domestic…

Started by Who is John Galt?

127 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Who is John Galt?

PA Production Numbers

Anyone know when the new production info for Jan-Jun 2012 will be released???  

Started by Chris Crawley

1 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by LW

Duke U Study -

This may be worth a read... http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/119218/Duke_Study_Fracking_Not_Likely_Behind_Higher_Marcellus_Water_Sali

Started by Brian Powers

0 Jul 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service