General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

drilling maps

has anyone found maps that show the acreage assigned to a particular well, especially to horizontal drilling?  there is talk of 640 - 1280…

Started by Paul & Yvette

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Paul & Yvette

Seismic Testers

Are meeting us Sunday on our property to find natural water resources ect..

Started by Robin Jackson

0 Apr 28, 2012

DRILLING ON RT.164

Was out driving and they have a well going in on 164 by 212. Seen several fresh water tankers. Anyone know anything about that one? Whose l…

Started by take the money and run

0 Apr 28, 2012

Beware !!! What is your timber worth ?

I have a good friend that signed a lease that stated he would be reimbursed for his timber . After the well pad was put in the O-G company…

Started by time will tell

7 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Buckeye

Interesting web site.

Have folks here been checking this site? Someone linked it as part of a question before so I checked it out. They have a lot of interesting…

Started by Dee A

8 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Wilson

Busted Flat in Smithville

Rachael tells how Sue Dorsey stunned Smithville and left the Town Board:http://eidmarcellus.org/marcellus-shale/stunned-and-busted-flat-in-

Started by Thomas J Shepstone

0 Apr 27, 2012

LIBERTY TOWNSHIP, GUERNSEY COUNTY

i HAVE SOME PROPERTY IN LIBERTY TOWNSHIP, BUT I LIVE IN DELAWARE. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY DRILLING ACTIVITY IN THAT AREA? ANY HELP WOULD BE…

Started by take the money and run

5 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Kathi Albertson

When given 30 days to respond to a lease requirement is that Calendar days or business days?

I assume it's calendar days as there is nothing in the lease documentation stating otherwise, but I want to be 100% sure. 

Started by Robin Hood

1 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

Leasing activity in Lawrence Township, Washington County, Ohio

I am interested in knowing what companies and amount per acre including royalties have been offered in Lawrence Township. Seems like this a…

Started by John Dennis

3 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

lease recorded 4 months ago and nothing

i contacted guernsey county recorders to find out if my lease has  been recorded.  it was recorded on dec 12, 2011. i signed with shell(swe…

Started by Tom Essey

13 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service