General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your experiences with Shell (SWEPI)

I posted this question in the Tioga County forum but didn't get many responses. Shell is in the process of buying quite a bit of property h…

Started by Klix

36 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by BrianLCounty

Link to "A Conversation with an Environmentalist Oil Industry Worker"

Hey all- an interesting interview and worth a read: http://www.adventure-journal.com/2012/04/a-conversation-with-an-environmentalist-oil-in

Started by Area Man

2 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Area Man

Franklin Forks - There's A Lot More You Need to Know

Check out these two updates on the Franklin Forks issue - there's a lot that's not being told by the media and others with special interest…

Started by Thomas J Shepstone

0 Apr 17, 2012

Recently contatced by land developer in Greene Twp.. Help!!

My wife and I have recently been contacted by a land developer company to sign a gas lease. We own 3 acres of land in Greene Township. Curi…

Started by Ryan

3 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Mike h

Natural Gas Banning Enters New Short-Lived Phase

The latest attempts at initiating natural gas bans in New York are to declare areas critical environment areas. Here's Rachael's post (with…

Started by Nicole Jacobs

0 Apr 16, 2012

WHAT HORIZONTAL DRILLERS ARE FROM PHILADELPHIA?

I need information about any horizontal drillers that are from Philadelphia. ANY information is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Started by oildude

11 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

How many acres did actually sign up for Alov?

Curious to see if how many people signed with bp.

Started by Harold knight

0 Apr 16, 2012

eCorps Proposal to Tioga County NY Landowners Group

I attended the Kick-off meeting last night, April 12, 2012, during which the eCorps offer was presented to the landowners. While there is m…

Started by Banaci

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Banaci

Gas line right of way amounts?

Is there anyone out there that has signed and completed transactions with dominion or any company associated with the Atex pipeline project…

Started by Mark

0 Apr 15, 2012

Ashtabula County

I am located near Trumbull County  but in  the Southern end of Ashtabula county.  I am looking for a contact to lease my property. I do hav…

Started by David Dean

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Depolarized Farmer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service