General Shale Discussions (8,646)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Towns Enacting Bans Are Condemning Landowners to Serfdom

Great post by Bill on what natural gas bans really mean: http://eidmarcellus.org/marcellus-shale/serfdom-coming-to-a-town-near-you/7099/

Started by Thomas J Shepstone

0 Mar 19, 2012

Williams Partners Announces $2.5 Billion Acquisition to Establish Major Footprint in Liquids-Rich Area of Marcellus Shale; Plans Joint Venture to Pursue Utica Shale Opportunities

The following is an excerpt from http://seekingalpha.com/news-article/2228671-williams-partners-announces-2-5-billion-acquisition-to-esta

Started by mbc

0 Mar 19, 2012

So the GAs lease business has slowed down now. When do you think it will take off again.

Okay everyone, the gas lease business has slowed down because of the low cost od natural gas.  We had a great winter to save fuel this seas…

Started by tony d

2 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

Farmer Buell Gets Nuttin....Maybe!

The farmer where the Buell well is located has gotten nothing so far.  But the Jewett Sportsman's lawsuit may give him some hope. Very inte…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

0 Mar 19, 2012

So the GAs lease business has slowed down now. When do you think it will take off again.

Okay everyone, the gas lease business has slowed down because of the low cost od natural gas.  We had a great winter to save fuel this seas…

Started by tony d

0 Mar 19, 2012

EASEMENT BY NECESSITY?

I have a piece of property in pa.  It is landlocked, but there is a gravel road that goes back to it.  That owner won't grant me a right of…

Started by Dave

23 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by william r rinehart

Attorney's Fee and Negotiations

What is the most standard attorney's fee in negotiating an oil and gas lease in everyone's experience?  In addition, what do you think abou…

Started by Todd

0 Mar 18, 2012

FOR FINANCIAL PURPOSES ONLY

WHAT IS THE DOLLAR VALUE OF LAND IN THE MARCELLUS AREA IF YOU HAVE A GAS AND OIL LEASE?  NEED TO DO A BALANCE SHEET FOR MY LENDER.  NORMALL…

Started by angela visalli

0 Mar 18, 2012

Estimated Daily Production Rate???

So, if i know a well produced 200000mcf in 29 days, what would the daily rate of production?  And what is the math used to come up with the…

Started by micciandjazz

0 Mar 18, 2012

ORRI

What is an "assignment of overriding royalty intrest"?

Started by Tony

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service