Misc. (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deleting posts...really?

I just tried to reply once more to the discussion that I had started about Huffington Posts request for comments on signing leases, only to…

Started by Jenny Behm

24 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by jason smith

Bradford County Production

We found out that our family has a well in the Bradford County.  Is there any production from any of  the wells in Bradford county.  We hav…

Started by Terry Kemmerer

2 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Terry Kemmerer

approched by gas line people

Can anyone tell me what the going price is for a gas line to cross your property? Ev

Started by Canter

1 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Jack Straw

Direction of Wells (NW -> SE)

I am told that Marcellus wells 'generally' run northwest and southeast. Is that true, and when the word 'generally' is used, does that mean…

Started by Jamie flick

6 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Jamie flick

Marlington High School Trains Students for the Oil & Gas Industry

"Throughout the past three months, Marlington High School in Alliance has caught the eye of Ohio media for leading the way in vocational ed…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Dec 12, 2012

Society of Petroleum Engineer Technical Paper Repository

Fellow GMS members: The link below can be used to search technical papers located in the vast SPE (Society of Petroleum Engineers' librar…

Started by Brian Powers

0 Nov 28, 2012

Bounty Minerals

I also recieved a letter for Bounty Minerals. I called the number and got no answer, I than emailed them and got an immediate response. The…

Started by Audie Dunbar

2 Nov 16, 2012

Returning Veterans Find A Warm Welcome At Chesapeake Energy

EID's Mike reports on Chespeake's incredible programs to hire veterans and provide resources for veteran employees: "As Energy in Depth rep…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Nov 14, 2012

OSU Student Networking Event Draws Big Names in Shale

"This week EID traveled to Columbus to attend Buckeye Shale Energy Organization’s (BSEO) Second Annual Shale Energy Student-Industry Networ…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Nov 13, 2012

lease up soon.

Elkland township,lease running out in May 2013.Is there anyone else whos lease is running out.Getting letters from other companys.Going rat…

Started by Kathleen Gensler

2 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by craig

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service