john p halloran's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"All true joseph LNG would turn to vapor rapidly although once it warms that's when t…"

john p halloran replied Dec 12, 2012 to Canada Needs Gas - Port Of Ashtabula - Wondering

12 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by john p halloran

"You have to be cautious but I don't believe that ng in a pipeline is liquid just hig…"

john p halloran replied Dec 11, 2012 to Canada Needs Gas - Port Of Ashtabula - Wondering

12 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by john p halloran

"LNG tankers are not dangerous in its liquid state it cannot explode."

john p halloran replied Dec 9, 2012 to Canada Needs Gas - Port Of Ashtabula - Wondering

12 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by john p halloran

"when you sign with wishguard,it is not a lease.You are authorizing them to be your m…"

john p halloran replied Aug 18, 2012 to has anyone received a check from wishgard recently or are they done paying in ashtabula

8 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Millard B. Fillmore

"Thanks Dan,I was there and didn't catch that,must have been day dreaming !!!!!!!"

john p halloran replied Jun 28, 2012 to New meeting, Eastern Ashtabula Landowners Association

27 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by john p halloran

"Really no earth shattering news,pretty much general info explaining the lease proces…"

john p halloran replied Jun 27, 2012 to New meeting, Eastern Ashtabula Landowners Association

27 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by john p halloran

"I kinda thought so,they planted corn there,the road is not going to hold up under al…"

john p halloran replied Jun 18, 2012 to Black Ridge already signing in our area...now a company called Braxton also has signed acreage...

50 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Ed Ganelli

"That sounds like a logical assumption !!"

john p halloran replied Jun 1, 2012 to Thickness vs. Fracturing

5 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by john p halloran

"Dan,I like that rumor,I check on Hayes Orangeville road every week,nothing happening…"

john p halloran replied May 28, 2012 to Black Ridge already signing in our area...now a company called Braxton also has signed acreage...

50 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Ed Ganelli

"No,but a good question !!!"

john p halloran replied May 25, 2012 to Thickness vs. Fracturing

5 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by john p halloran

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service