Private KeepOut's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Fossil partnering with Eclipse...yes, that does make sense now and I too believe tha…"

Private KeepOut replied Sep 1, 2011 to Did Eclipse buy Fossil Creek Leases and did Sun O&G customers get contacted?

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"Seems to me that was stated in the letter I received from them."

Private KeepOut replied Sep 1, 2011 to Did Eclipse buy Fossil Creek Leases and did Sun O&G customers get contacted?

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"Mark, you've been dealing with FCEC....is there anyway you can contact the rep to ge…"

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"Hi Mark, just got confirmation about these sites:   Fossil Crk #1 Rt 147 Fossil Crk…"

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"How bout....Landman ? Phishing Man ? or Fisherman ?    "

Private KeepOut replied Aug 31, 2011 to Did Eclipse buy Fossil Creek Leases and did Sun O&G customers get contacted?

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"shhhh!.....you aren't suppose to know yet!!!! hehehe!"

Private KeepOut replied Aug 31, 2011 to Did Eclipse buy Fossil Creek Leases and did Sun O&G customers get contacted?

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"Wow DPG, for just being new to this...you seem to know quite a bit about what's goin…"

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"Yeah....The property I live on used to be part of Miley's Farm. DPG most of my neigh…"

Private KeepOut replied Aug 30, 2011 to Did Eclipse buy Fossil Creek Leases and did Sun O&G customers get contacted?

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

"I haven't heard anything about Eclipse buying out the FCEC Leases and I'm surrounded…"

Private KeepOut replied Aug 29, 2011 to Did Eclipse buy Fossil Creek Leases and did Sun O&G customers get contacted?

24 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Private KeepOut

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service