Chris Moore's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Jonathan, I can tell you've been through the wringer. Feel that way myself. We wante…"

Chris Moore replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"One of the best videos out there on fracking. These women give straight forward valu…"

Chris Moore replied Oct 31, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Interesting enough that is what is happening in Ohio. People moved, kept the mineral…"

Chris Moore replied Oct 31, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Jonathan, We are quite rural too and many farmers have signed on. We are hoping to g…"

Chris Moore replied Oct 29, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Karen , It is chilling...thank you!"

Chris Moore replied Oct 29, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Jill, Most of your rant is not worth responding to, but I will tell you that China o…"

Chris Moore replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Barbara, This is one of the main reasons we are calling for a ban. It is moving way…"

Chris Moore replied Oct 28, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Karen, I don't visit here often either. It would be nice to have a civilized convers…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Karen, I totally agree. I have friends in Dimock and Troy PA, as well as in Dish Tex…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Jonathan, We have been struggling with many of the same issues that you have  and we…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service