Jack Straw's Discussions (1,307)

Discussions Replied To (1166) Replies Latest Activity

"This website provides information on Microseismic Surveys: http://www.microseismic.c…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 6, 2012 to Microseismic Testing

1 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"I did a Google search with the fields "Cornell Holding" and Marcellus; no hits. When…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 6, 2012 to question ?

5 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"When a well is no longer producing, the state requires that it be plugged and abando…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 6, 2012 to confused on current gas lease versus bonus money

24 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Gunner Ostergard

"I had recently calculated "For the Marcellus Shale at a depth of 7500 feet (sub surf…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 5, 2012 to

just now

"And to add to all that, the high down hole temperatures at depth. There is a reason…"

just now

"You are correct in stating "only one lateral was drilled from a vertical". The landm…"

just now

"Total is a multi-national oil company headquartered in France. Total operates in man…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 4, 2012 to Chesapeake Energy Corp. creates a joint venture with Total S.A. to drill Ohio Utica shale

12 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Joe

"This is the type of question that should be answered by your Attorney; based upon th…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 4, 2012 to Wishgard requests 30 additional days

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

"There are doubtless some on this site capable of giving valuable counsel. My simple…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 3, 2012 to When is a property held by activity?

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by JK

"RE:" It would seem that isostatic rebound is now a less likely explanation for the e…"

Jack Straw replied Jan 3, 2012 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service