Mark McGrail's Discussions (810)

Discussions Replied To (623) Replies Latest Activity

"Look at the picture, it's a huge area covered by solar panels. This is one of the pr…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 9, 2014 to Wind and solar energy beats fracking: Steven B. Smiley

31 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by MJ

"B, One of the points that pro-alternative people don't tell you is that wind and sol…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 9, 2014 to Wind and solar energy beats fracking: Steven B. Smiley

31 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by MJ

"This is an example of a typical article written by someone who is anti fossil fuel (…"

31 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by MJ

"El, It actually does not. Much of the oil from the tar sands will be used for paving…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 9, 2014 to Keystone XL Pipeline, Jobs and the Economy

4 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Mark McGrail

"Trapper, What was the term of the agreement ? When the term of agreement runs out an…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 8, 2014 to Pipeline ROW Recorded at the Courthouse Even Though Route Changed......?

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Tim Tarr

"mark, Radon is a far worse problem and danger to people than radioactive materials a…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 8, 2014 to Now It's Radioactivity

4 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Mark McGrail

"Either way, some action on the part of landowners is required. Either they lawyer up…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 8, 2014 to Rally At Towanda court house protesting deductions costs

15 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by robert g. weaver

"Shon, I have publicly debated anti shale people for over two years, and debunked the…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 8, 2014 to Now It's Radioactivity

4 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Mark McGrail

"Golddigger, Good to hear, I wonder if the law firm can add people to the law suit ?…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 8, 2014 to Rally At Towanda court house protesting deductions costs

15 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by robert g. weaver

"Kathi, Reading your last paragraph made me think; someone reading my comments might…"

Mark McGrail replied Feb 8, 2014 to Pipeline Right Of Way Agreements Are The Closest Thing To Eternal Life You May Ever Know

28 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by dennis elias

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service