Kevin Senich's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark: When you get the instrument that set up the perpetual NPRI back from the lawye…"

Kevin Senich replied Apr 18, 2013 to Can a perpetual, non-participating royalty interest be abandoned?

27 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I suspect there is more than just a very old, expired lease at issue.  If it were me…"

Kevin Senich replied Apr 18, 2013 to Can a perpetual, non-participating royalty interest be abandoned?

27 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Gulfport must have told you that your interest is subject to a perpetual NPRI.  To m…"

27 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"As I thought about this, I felt obliged to let you know that if the notice provision…"

Kevin Senich replied Apr 15, 2013 to Oil and Gas Lease ,Controlling Addendum's Versus,Regular Lease Clauses and related issues.

8 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mickgyver

"No one can give an authoritative answer based on the question as you have stated it…"

Kevin Senich replied Apr 14, 2013 to Third re-newal from original lease ..is it possible?

10 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Theresa Kolk

"I would be pleased to read the lease if you would attach it, (or the specific langua…"

Kevin Senich replied Apr 14, 2013 to Oil and Gas Lease ,Controlling Addendum's Versus,Regular Lease Clauses and related issues.

8 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Mickgyver

"Fang: You are absolutely right.  You cannot separate an attachment referenced in a c…"

Kevin Senich replied Mar 9, 2013 to M&P BEING SUED / CLASS-ACTION SUIT AGAINST HALCON, M&P & CX

431 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Rockjul

"No.  The "due diligence" language of the LOI applies to those conditions reserved in…"

Kevin Senich replied Mar 9, 2013 to M&P BEING SUED / CLASS-ACTION SUIT AGAINST HALCON, M&P & CX

431 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Rockjul

"Mr. Orr: I do believe M&P/CX is more than somewhat responsible for the current m…"

Kevin Senich replied Mar 8, 2013 to M&P BEING SUED / CLASS-ACTION SUIT AGAINST HALCON, M&P & CX

431 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Rockjul

"Mr. Orr: Yes, I am.  I am questioning whether Halcon, if they wanted to reserve cond…"

Kevin Senich replied Mar 8, 2013 to M&P BEING SUED / CLASS-ACTION SUIT AGAINST HALCON, M&P & CX

431 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Rockjul

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service