Trapper's Discussions (1,063)

Discussions Replied To (560) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Phil. This has to be the line under construction now but it isn't drawn ac…"

Trapper replied May 11, 2014 to Markwest and the Youngstown Southern (?) Railroad right of way

7 May 11, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"Thanks Ron. I haven't seen a map of the line but see it's construction in progress i…"

Trapper replied May 11, 2014 to Markwest and the Youngstown Southern (?) Railroad right of way

7 May 11, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"Is there a "lid" on this info or was it a bogus report to begin with....? Ron I beli…"

Trapper replied May 10, 2014 to Markwest and the Youngstown Southern (?) Railroad right of way

7 May 11, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"Interesting that it crosses this RR row which terminates at the Ohio River also. It…"

Trapper replied May 9, 2014 to Markwest and the Youngstown Southern (?) Railroad right of way

7 May 11, 2014
Reply by Trapper

"Isn't it funny that Swepi would be buying Halcon leases in Mercer County.......? Won…"

Trapper replied May 3, 2014 to Shell's loss of interest in Marcellus Shale.

41 May 5, 2014
Reply by randall gottus

"randall, what about liquids? Is Markwest going to handle them for Rex? Markwest is p…"

Trapper replied May 3, 2014 to Shell's loss of interest in Marcellus Shale.

41 May 5, 2014
Reply by randall gottus

"Who knows what they are really up to? There are several wells drilled at the Patters…"

Trapper replied May 1, 2014 to Shell's loss of interest in Marcellus Shale.

41 May 5, 2014
Reply by randall gottus

"Thank you Jon. All dry gas in NE PA......Since these articles were published Shell h…"

41 May 5, 2014
Reply by randall gottus

"Can someone please post links to these articles stating Shell's plans to divest from…"

41 May 5, 2014
Reply by randall gottus

"Janice what is the name of this new offshoot of Shell?"

Trapper replied Apr 27, 2014 to Shell's loss of interest in Marcellus Shale.

41 May 5, 2014
Reply by randall gottus

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service