Buell Well's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"The Jewett and Buell controversies are one in the same, Joe. It's literally the same…"

Buell Well replied Jul 12, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Dan: Gloating is not helpful, but neither is naivete. (I don't think I've been gloat…"

Buell Well replied Jul 12, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Dan: More fundamentally, you have ENTIRELY missed the fundamental story of this case…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Dan: So just because you've made repeated efforts to get someone to agree to certain…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Dan: I too think 50% of violations being caught is a high number - in reality closer…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Joe: Wow, that was Orwellian, 1984 double speak if I ever heard it. I am in favor of…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Sure, but that's when CHK had the leverage. (Though, it must be remembered, CHK didn…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"You could just as easily argue you need a vendetta against a 70 year old farmer and…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Shut her down indeed. That's what happened at Jewett Sportsman Club when CHK bulldoz…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"The North American Coal Royalty Company "owns" most of the mineral rights in that ar…"

Buell Well replied Jul 11, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service