David Perotto's Discussions (512)

Discussions Replied To (359) Replies Latest Activity

"Dutch Hollow, Your esteemed biologist, Sandra Steingraber, claims many things that b…"

David Perotto replied Feb 2, 2012 to Letter to editor on Ohio.com

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Hi Jim, I just tested the link & it works for me. The file is a PDF, no membersh…"

David Perotto replied Feb 2, 2012 to Favorable shale articel in the NYSBA Journal

6 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Denver Gallentine

"Sharon, That is unnecessary and displays ignorance. Dave"

David Perotto replied Feb 2, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Mark, The DEC has been very methodical in this process. And you are right, still not…"

David Perotto replied Feb 2, 2012 to Should GMS have a political group?

117 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

"Emily, Stating that people are dying because of fracing is an irresponsible statemen…"

David Perotto replied Feb 2, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Definitely!! For us New Yorkers, it is all we have. We need to get in the game, ther…"

David Perotto replied Feb 2, 2012 to Should GMS have a political group?

117 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

"Howard, Your headline states fracking and injecting cause earthquakes. There is your…"

David Perotto replied Jan 20, 2012 to Oil industry study shows production and injection wells can trigger earthquakes.

62 Jan 24, 2012

"Gary, I concur with Jack. On some of my businesses, we lease the land from ourselves…"

David Perotto replied Jan 8, 2012 to How to avoid paying taxs on your leases

69 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Nelson Roe

"Hi everyone, Disclaimer: I have no experience with this idea!   One way to defer tax…"

David Perotto replied Jan 7, 2012 to How to avoid paying taxs on your leases

69 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Nelson Roe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service