Sylvester Deal's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Folks, This is old news, thoroughly hashed out in the past year when USGS came out w…"

Sylvester Deal replied Jan 25, 2012 to U.S. Cuts Estimate for Marcellus Shale Gas Reserves by 66% !

45 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Your lease is held by production by the shallower (Clinton) well.  To you it may not…"

Sylvester Deal replied Dec 20, 2011 to Question about Queenston Clause

11 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Sylvester Deal

"Glenn & Gunner, What Jasper was saying is connect to the Geologic Survey for a c…"

Sylvester Deal replied Nov 18, 2011 to Elk Sandstone foundation

5 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Sylvester Deal

"Jim,   See CHK press release.  No maps, just promote. http://www.chk.com/News/Articl…"

Sylvester Deal replied Jul 29, 2011 to Chesapeake Declares Eastern Ohio RICH IN OIL!

84 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by mbc

"Elwood, Purchasing mineral rights is a real estate transaction not a leasing contrac…"

Sylvester Deal replied Jul 13, 2011 to MC Mineral Company / Mahoning County

5 Aug 13, 2011

"Rita, Your life estate for the property in fee simple gives you the right to receive…"

Sylvester Deal replied Jun 7, 2011 to HELP - Confusing Ohio situations...questions regarding deed with "estate for life" and more....

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Sylvester Deal

"Melinda, Based on the lineage you described, the daughters heir receive 0.25/6= 1/24…"

Sylvester Deal replied Jun 6, 2011 to XTO states that I only have 1/40 of a share of my Great Grandparents property & I want to know how they come up with the 1/40 when all the Great Grandparent's children are now deceased & the next in l

6 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by melinda golden

"Melinda, You haven't included enough information for some one to help answer your qu…"

Sylvester Deal replied Jun 5, 2011 to XTO states that I only have 1/40 of a share of my Great Grandparents property & I want to know how they come up with the 1/40 when all the Great Grandparent's children are now deceased & the next in l

6 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by melinda golden

"Richard, A coal pillar size is selected for load capacity to control subsidence, so…"

Sylvester Deal replied May 28, 2011 to Operating Gas Well Value

10 May 29, 2011
Reply by Richard Fanelly

"Richard, It's capitalism, paying quantities are determined by the operator.  The cur…"

Sylvester Deal replied May 27, 2011 to Operating Gas Well Value

10 May 29, 2011
Reply by Richard Fanelly

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service