Debby Melvin's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the update, Craig.  I know the testers came by here on Saturday and talke…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 19, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I agree.  It's ridiculous that for the money that we paid that someone at ALOV or BP…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 19, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I sure hope so!"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 18, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I've only got 28 acres so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it comes soon.  I'm ju…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 18, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Still nothing up here in Greene :("

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Same here."

Debby Melvin replied Sep 7, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I feel the same way.  It's really starting to worry me.  I've seen the FedEx truck d…"

Debby Melvin replied Aug 31, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Same here...I also have an elderly couple that live on the road behind with the same…"

Debby Melvin replied Aug 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I'm beginning to think the same thing, JT!  It's very frustrating but since I'm at t…"

Debby Melvin replied Aug 27, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Congrats on receiving your visit from the ice cream truck!  I have been wondering th…"

Debby Melvin replied Aug 25, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service