Buell Well's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I take that back Marcus. I am sure you are very good at what you do. Heat of the mom…"

Buell Well replied Jul 11, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Try going to ODNR and telling them "CHK tore up my counteroffer, never leased me, an…"

Buell Well replied Jul 11, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"LOL - they are both true!!! Is the right to drill a horizontal to the property line…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Huh? I'm just using your example, Marcus. You said: "there's no way to drill a well…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Marcus: And you're wrong about ODNR not issuing permits without a lease being signed…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"You would have to ask the members of the Ohio legislature who passed the Dormant Min…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Hogwash...Buell owns his mineral rights and even if he didn't North American Coal Ro…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"North American Coal Royalty Company's right is to drill vertical wells or horizontal…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"...and Judge Nunner will not allow them to drill from land where they don't have the…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Moreover, mineral owners can be abused by this "rollover, CHK needs another dollar m…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service