Rick's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"Fang... would you have thought the supreme court would have trouble defining the wor…"

Rick replied Jul 26, 2013 to Radioactive waste coming to your farm?

55 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Shon Lenzo

"Jason.. where they goin? You mean all those skyscrapers in NYC will all be empty?...…"

Rick replied Jul 26, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"The Pa supreme court said that the word "royalty" is to vague to be enforced as per…"

Rick replied Jul 25, 2013 to Radioactive waste coming to your farm?

55 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Shon Lenzo

"Kieth... uh huh..."

55 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Shon Lenzo

"Keith, not all shale under us are energy producing shales... thats a fact. Also, I c…"

55 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Shon Lenzo

"Ok What was I just saying about radioactive waste? check it out here http://www.ohio…"

Rick replied Jul 24, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Which God are you talkin about?"

Rick replied Jul 23, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"You are right about one thing ECM, nothing you wrote here has anything to do with th…"

Rick replied Jul 23, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Here's an example of new technology that nobody... i just bet NOBODY, not the best l…"

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Jason, you are just talking in cliches.. sounds good, and rallies the troops, but th…"

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service