Buell Well's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"In the end, CHK may have to invest more money in the play to acquire assets, which m…"

Buell Well replied Jul 10, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"If it was a ticket worth billions of dollars you might pull over when seeing the con…"

Buell Well replied Jul 10, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"The Buell 8H was drilled before the agreement, and the deal grandfathers in any well…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"I told you my opinion, assuming for sake of argument the Jewett/Buell decision is ap…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"So he did, my mistake. Certainly, no one would claim this deed language appears in 1…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Maybe you can help us put this picture together. Where is your land located? Fact is…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Nobody reading CHK's brief takes it seriously. Its argument rests on irrelevant law…"

Buell Well replied Jul 9, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"The decision wont be reversed."

Buell Well replied Jul 9, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"That's a good question. I cannot answer that though. I am guessing CHK simply doesnt…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Marcus, re-read the January decision. They can drill vertical wells all they want. J…"

163 Jul 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service