Thomas Malcolm Pendergast's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"For information on what is being done on the clean coal technology front, I highly r…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 17, 2016 to THE WORLD IS ON THE CUSP OF A GOLDEN AGE FOR NATURAL GAS

4 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"If methane emissions are much higher than previously thought, why isn't the climate…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 17, 2016 to Regulating methane, which is leaking faster than thought

58 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Paul Heckbert

"Nice graphic of INEOS' Dragon ships: First ‘Dragon’ class liquid gas transport vess…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 17, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"  Here's a little more color on Rice Energy I thought you'd appreciate. Tom Pend…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 10, 2016 to Gas prices used by Rice Energy

27 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Here's the response from Bricker and Ecklar's Matt Warnock: Tom, Thanks for the e…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 10, 2016 to Gas prices used by Rice Energy

27 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Here's the response from Bricker and Ecklar's Matt Warnock:   Tom, Thanks for th…"

27 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Bluflame: I love that moniker! To give you a little of my background: My friend Jim…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 9, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Advisory on current ethylene pricing trends; looking up? US ethylene contracts fo…"

Thomas Malcolm Pendergast replied Feb 9, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thanks, Bluflame! I'll never forget Aubrey Mc's comment.  It's priceless. For me too…"

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"You're welcome, folks!  I love your questions; they help me learn more too! One comm…"

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service