Brett McCormick's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"If anyone is interested in talking about selling their mineral rights, please check…"

Brett McCormick replied Sep 1 to Montage/Eclipse Taking 97% Deductions

23 Sep 1
Reply by Brett McCormick

"If anyone is interested in talking about selling their mineral rights, please check…"

Brett McCormick replied Sep 1 to Montage/Eclipse Taking 97% Deductions

23 Sep 1
Reply by Brett McCormick

Brett McCormick replied Sep 1 to JEFFERSON COUNTY LEASING

11 Sep 1
Reply by Brett McCormick

"Seems like he was on the winning side of it. Have seen many like him not accept the…"

Brett McCormick replied Sep 1 to 1st royalty check received in O-H-I-O.....so glad I didn’t sell out to the flippers on this site.

15 Sep 1
Reply by adam sorell

"If the minerals are worth anything now, they will be without a doubt drilled in the…"

Brett McCormick replied Aug 23 to

just now

"I personally don’t buy any minerals but I know a lot of people that do. I would be w…"

Brett McCormick replied Aug 18 to

just now

"All, of you ever need help in selling your minerals or wondering what they’re worth,…"

just now

"Where is your minerals located? If you want to email me at brett.mccormick@monarchfc…"

just now

"A true value is hard to come up with. Depends on price, unit size, # of wells in a u…"

Brett McCormick replied Feb 28 to Value of Minerals

7 Mar 4
Reply by Jim White

"They’re going for wetter regions. I don’t see a timetable for their return as many l…"

Brett McCormick replied Jul 7, 2019 to Is Antero drilling in Noble or Monroe Counties, Ohio

3 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by time will tell

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service