Howard Markert's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Sage brush is virtually indestructible, lets see them do that with row crops."

Howard Markert replied Mar 11, 2012 to Seismic testing

21 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Billy Bob Meeker

"If you have a mortgage on your property you run the risk of having your bank call in…"

Howard Markert replied Mar 9, 2012 to Injection well lease question

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"The O&G industry created the Brine word and use it to obfuscate the truth on a r…"

Howard Markert replied Mar 9, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"This is something you and I have in common Mark."

Howard Markert replied Mar 9, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"your comment reflects on yourself.  personal attacks make you look like you have no…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Mark you are not qualified to talk about my relationship with my dog.   And I agree…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I agree the commentator in the news room is ignorant on the subject, but the field r…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The ban only applies to fracking on horizontal wells.  Fracking vertical wells is st…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Oqgw8M_gk&feature=player_embedded The call for…"

Howard Markert replied Mar 8, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"If a full scale public water treatment plant can't remove enough of these chemicals…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service