Howard Markert's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no documentation because the school officials wont allow anyone to conduct…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 12, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"I agree, but I think it needs to be transported as radioactive waste with continual…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 12, 2012 to If there is no RADIATION in waste "brine water", why is the DOE spending $1.6 million to filter it out?

5 Feb 12, 2012

"The representatives from ODNR and D&L Energy insist there is no or minimal radia…"

Howard Markert replied Feb 12, 2012 to If there is no RADIATION in waste "brine water", why is the DOE spending $1.6 million to filter it out?

5 Feb 12, 2012

"So you guys would support Bob Hagan's legislation to require all state office holder…"

Howard Markert replied Jan 24, 2012 to Technology for Safer Fracking is Coming!

42 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Nawar A

"Mark, the feeling is mutual, I think you should stop posting your misrepresentations…"

Howard Markert replied Jan 23, 2012 to Oil industry study shows production and injection wells can trigger earthquakes.

62 Jan 24, 2012

"Communism, and Marxism words the right loves to throw around to discredit anyone who…"

Howard Markert replied Jan 22, 2012 to Oil industry study shows production and injection wells can trigger earthquakes.

62 Jan 24, 2012

"The title has been changed to more accurately reflect the contents of the article. A…"

Howard Markert replied Jan 21, 2012 to Oil industry study shows production and injection wells can trigger earthquakes.

62 Jan 24, 2012

"I agree that the earthquake potential from both production wells and injection wells…"

Howard Markert replied Jan 21, 2012 to Oil industry study shows production and injection wells can trigger earthquakes.

62 Jan 24, 2012

"I agree with your second question completely, it is very important to consider the c…"

62 Jan 24, 2012

"I would support the development of oil & gas in the US and abroad if it was subj…"

62 Jan 24, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service