JD Stillwater's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Ummm.... I hate to crash the party, but this guy is far from "wise and well educated…"

JD Stillwater replied Oct 3, 2016 to Greenpeace Founder Says Carbon Dioxide Does Not Cause Golbal Warming

14 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Robert J. Smith

"Wow, you guys have some balls assuming all that stuff about me! The truth is that I…"

JD Stillwater replied May 28, 2015 to All my land is "taken over" by the oil and gas industry.

26 May 29, 2015
Reply by jerry lee nichols

"I think you may have missed the part where I mentioned the pipelines with their pre-…"

JD Stillwater replied May 27, 2015 to All my land is "taken over" by the oil and gas industry.

26 May 29, 2015

"The pipeline companies, especially the ones with FERC approval, can and do "just com…"

JD Stillwater replied May 26, 2015 to All my land is "taken over" by the oil and gas industry.

26 May 29, 2015

"Yes, the map is especially helpful.  Great work, and thanks for sharing it.  Will it…"

JD Stillwater replied Sep 6, 2014 to Harrison County leads in a number of Utica Shale categories, Analysis and Map

2 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by JD Stillwater

"I would hope that cars with explosives inside are not left out where vandals can acc…"

JD Stillwater replied May 28, 2014 to Identify the Numbers on Tanker Trucks and Railroad Tankers

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by JD Stillwater

"I am not an attorney and don't know the laws, but my guess is that the order to forc…"

JD Stillwater replied Dec 19, 2013 to Possible force pooling , maybe

79 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thank you Kathleen.  That helped.  It's pretty complicated for a newb like me, but I…"

JD Stillwater replied Aug 28, 2012 to Production by surface acreage

15 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by patrick

"Thanks to all.  Helpful.  Kathleen, your link helped me find the link below, which,…"

JD Stillwater replied Aug 26, 2012 to Production by surface acreage

15 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service