John OBrien, landowner advocate's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"It is obvious why most of the above mentioned are trying to back Beck.  If Beck lose…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 10, 2013 to Rex Tillerson of Exxon and a brief statement about XTO

65 Jun 21, 2013

"Friend me again and I will give you some info.  Sorry, but I unfriended you awhile b…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 9, 2013 to Interviews for Documentary/News Story

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by John OBrien, landowner advocate

"I would be up for it, but I am not what they may be looking for.  I am Beck class ac…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 8, 2013 to Interviews for Documentary/News Story

11 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by John OBrien, landowner advocate

"Marcus, Nobody is asking for more government.  We give up an old obsolete, unfair la…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 7, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"Again, I almost hate to admit it, but I like your post GG.  In fact, I'm almost star…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 6, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"OK Bob I see your point.  I had forgotten about the "z" post, or just didn't remembe…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 6, 2013 to Rex Tillerson of Exxon and a brief statement about XTO

65 Jun 21, 2013

"Bob, "how did they handle" They didn't have to.  The Beck/Hupp case that became clas…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 6, 2013 to Rex Tillerson of Exxon and a brief statement about XTO

65 Jun 21, 2013

"Americanoilnd, "Production is production" Bull....!  The lease laws that refer to th…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 6, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"Searcher, Nah, not enough soap boxes is the problem.  Maybe if we had a more powerfu…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 4, 2013 to Monroe Co OH; Franklin Twp. Utica East Ohio Midstream

12 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by The Hiker

"Bob, " the Noble acres were likely part" I don't think so.  I have all the landowne…"

John OBrien, landowner advocate replied Jun 4, 2013 to Rex Tillerson of Exxon and a brief statement about XTO

65 Jun 21, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service