Frank Nesmith's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Are people falling for this or holding out and waiting to get better deals? Personal…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 15, 2012 to Chesapeake renegotiates leases

86 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Any new word on when Judge Nunner is expected to rule?"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 14, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Thanks for doing this. We need a space to discuss our own issues and ideas. The othe…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 13, 2012 to Membership Moratorium

51 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by William A Thorman Jr

"Yes, but logically thinking. If a judge would rule that all prior royalties were due…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 11, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Buell Well is correct. ODNR or DEP in PA could care less if the driller has obtained…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 11, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"I would assume they would have to renegotiate all the leases."

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 10, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"Any time a landowner with more/new knowledge can renegotiate, it's a good thing for…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 10, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"I'm with you about Chesapeake. I think most people are tired of them stepping on lan…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 5, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"All this time we were all hearing Utica....wonderful....rich....Buell well is even k…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 4, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

"When Wall Street realizes this, I don't think CHK will be getting such rave reviews…"

Frank Nesmith replied Jul 3, 2012 to Famous Buell well (Buell 8H) about to be shut down!!! Chesapeake doesn't own horizontal drilling rights!

163 Jul 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service