Frank Nesmith's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd let the mineral rights go with the land if you really want to sell. Many banks a…"

Frank Nesmith replied Apr 30, 2012 to selling without mineral rights

16 May 2, 2012
Reply by Allison

"They got no bonus money and no payments each year to hold the land if the drilling w…"

Frank Nesmith replied Apr 20, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"I know I'm not wrong. I know the families well. You can look their numbers up and al…"

Frank Nesmith replied Apr 20, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"ps- The story about Aubrey McClendon is not over yet. Four major law firms announced…"

Frank Nesmith replied Apr 19, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"They never once denied Chesapeake access to the land. The guys came to cut the trees…"

Frank Nesmith replied Apr 19, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

"They got nothing for their land. Not one penny. The leases weren't notarized when th…"

Frank Nesmith replied Apr 17, 2012 to Seven Families in Beaver County Fighting Chesapeake Energy - Named In Suit Filed By McRoberts Family

87 Apr 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service