Michelle Hoffman's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know who you are but I'm convinced you are trying to goad me into sinking to…"

Michelle Hoffman replied Sep 30, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Go to a regularly scheduled supervisor's meeting and voice your concern. They are th…"

Michelle Hoffman replied Sep 30, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"If you say so, "John"..."

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"I go to all the meetings, the supervisors, the conditional use hearings and the plan…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"You are wrong. The Zoning Ordinance and Noise Ordinance are two different ordinances…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"The noise ordinance was abolished just a few months ago and first brought up just a…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Has anyone told the supervisors or Hilcorp that some think that there is a noise pro…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"First, you seem to be confusing the Zoning Ordinance with the Noise Ordinance. They…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Why not ask the supervisors instead of assuming some sort of nefarious intent? "

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"What makes you think it doesn't directly impact me?"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service