Jim Walters's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark coined that phrase, not me. Personally I've lived so many places I'm a neither.…"

Jim Walters replied Jun 5, 2011 to Road damage in Greene County

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"you already HAVE them (resources). . . it's the gas companies who NEED what you alre…"

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"That may be the very reason that a lot of us see the protection aspect of the land a…"

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"Shale gas extraction can lead to energy independence which will make our vast milit…"

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"How do I keep an open mind when both sides of this argument are accusing the other o…"

Jim Walters replied May 29, 2011 to New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"wow man . . . I just watched those two videos and what blows my mind is that ANYONE…"

Jim Walters replied May 28, 2011 to New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"forget the Japan thing I just snoped it and it seems to be an urban legend kind of t…"

Jim Walters replied May 28, 2011 to New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"Pigs? . . . I don't know . . . but I dairy farmed in Alaska for about four years and…"

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"i watched Gasland. . . . doesn't matter what Fox said, but the common folk he was in…"

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"I'm not looking to argue (and won't) but I'm just wondering if all you guys knew tha…"

Jim Walters replied May 28, 2011 to Massive Lease Signing in Ohio!

40 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by BMR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service