Kathi Albertson's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if this will help folks HBP formerly with Viking who had transportation cha…"

Kathi Albertson replied 15 hours ago to Zehentbauer Family Land LP et al v. Chesapeake Exploration, L.L.C. et al

3 15 hours ago
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"Joe, the timing sounds about right for the line through our place. We were told that…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 30 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30
Reply by Joe Bezel

"When they replaced it 4 years ago, it went from south to north and was for natural g…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 29 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30
Reply by Joe Bezel

"For what it’s worth, when Kinder Morgan replaced a major pipeline that crosses bette…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 27 to I've asked about the pipe lease. Please help with permanent easement agreement

19 Apr 30
Reply by Joe Bezel

"A lot has happened since my first post on this. When I sent an email to Atlas/Titan…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 19 to Anyone receiving royalties from Atlas?

7 Apr 19
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Dan Rexroad but I highly recommend going through Tori Solomon to get to him. She kno…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 5 to Diversified Gas & Oil Information

16 Apr 17
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"My contact is Tori whose email is diversified@ownerrelationssupport.com . She might…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 2 to Diversified Gas & Oil Information

16 Apr 17
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"Jason, We had a large pipeline replaced across our land 4 years ago and would love t…"

Kathi Albertson replied Mar 31 to Asking for help regarding signing pipeline easement

14 Apr 7
Reply by jason irvine

"First of all, I have to say that the response that I have received from Tori Solomon…"

Kathi Albertson replied Mar 30 to Diversified Gas & Oil Information

16 Apr 17
Reply by BW_Appalachia

"I had a reason to check my lease for this well at the Recorders office today and fou…"

Kathi Albertson replied Mar 2 to Diversified Gas & Oil Information

16 Apr 17
Reply by BW_Appalachia

RSS

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service