TennToddy's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"That's TennToddy Mr. Joseph :) Sorry I missed your input the past few years. Been r…"

TennToddy replied Dec 4, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Pipe lines are not complete nor the export terminals. I imagine the processing plant…"

TennToddy replied Dec 3, 2015 to What are we missing here? What does the industry know that we don't?

13 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by LERRET

"Good Morning, I take all is well to day Mr. Joseph :) Little woman enchanted and all…"

TennToddy replied Dec 3, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Thanks for the outburst Mr. Adams. I am sure you feel much better now :) I did not m…"

TennToddy replied Dec 2, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

" Have heard of such a critter Joseph-Ohio. Along with enjoying the power to influenc…"

TennToddy replied Dec 2, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Thank you for the addition to your reply Joseph. I knew you would see the light even…"

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Ya killing me Joseph-Ohio, in any combination?    Really!     RFLMAO I believe Ya !…"

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"I see some have learned to Google and express factual opinions? So much effort!, sho…"

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"These United States would not be what they are today without Eminent Domain and Ya k…"

TennToddy replied Dec 1, 2015 to RUSSIANS TAKING TRUMPS ADVICE..... BOMBING MIDDLE EAST OIL FIELDS...... :)

148 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by adam sorell

"Ya Killing Me :)"

TennToddy replied Nov 29, 2015 to Are you satisfied with your oil/gas attorney?

18 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by joe long

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service