Dott's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Laura, I accepted your Friends Request and sent you a private message. Did you get i…"

Dott replied Feb 18 to Oil and gas leases in Harrison co oh

8 Feb 18
Reply by Dott

"So now I understand you want to make sure Frio is a legit company to lease with. Hop…"

Dott replied Feb 16 to Oil and gas leases in Harrison co oh

8 Feb 18
Reply by Dott

"Laura, We are with EAP which has a unit that has acreage in both Tuscarawas and Harr…"

8 Feb 18
Reply by Dott

"Laura, which O & G company pooled you? Is it Frio? Did they give you a chance to…"

8 Feb 18
Reply by Dott

"I used KWGD for deeds on my inherited Parcels in 2014. I expected them to research e…"

Dott replied Feb 10 to Need a gas/oil attorney for Harrison County Lease problem

5 Feb 10
Reply by Dott

"Yes, I am one who has used Attorney Cody Smith from Emens, Wolper,Jacobs  & Jasi…"

Dott replied Feb 10 to Need a gas/oil attorney for Harrison County Lease problem

5 Feb 10
Reply by Dott

"The Operators used language in the leases 10 years ago to pull one over on us and th…"

Dott replied Jan 13 to my 10 year lease expired with Ascent Landman called

10 Jan 16
Reply by Joe C.

"Adam, "Gross at the Well Head " should not be used in new leases even if you think y…"

Dott replied Jan 13 to my 10 year lease expired with Ascent Landman called

10 Jan 16
Reply by Joe C.

"From what I can tell bonuses are not near 6800 anymore however if you have this oppo…"

Dott replied Jan 11 to my 10 year lease expired with Ascent Landman called

10 Jan 16
Reply by Joe C.

"Remember the most important thing is that you want to get leased. The Bonus money is…"

Dott replied Aug 21, 2023 to Guernsey County

26 Sep 13, 2023
Reply by EDWARD DULL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service