Robert Allingham's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I smell fish. How does Chessy keep getting out of these lawsuits so cheaply? No wond…"

Robert Allingham replied Apr 25, 2015 to Chesapeake Energy Reaches $25 million Settlement with Michigan over leasing

8 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Paul Butler

"Hey Zack, Why don't you mess with them a little by pretending they are bothering you…"

Robert Allingham replied Apr 25, 2015 to Bank acts suspicious....so funny!

36 May 6, 2015
Reply by Renee E. Dorsey

"It really seems like Range has hired up all the local attorneys to  deprive you of g…"

Robert Allingham replied Apr 14, 2015 to HELP- new renewal Range Resource lease offered

46 May 5, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Beunier

"Thanks for that very useful information Michael M.- I think they'll be back with a c…"

Robert Allingham replied Feb 11, 2015 to Educated guesses or fact based speculation on Rex plans for Butler county pa.

23 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Frank

"Mathew Santiago, Thanks for giving me a great chuckle! that picture really is worth…"

Robert Allingham replied Feb 10, 2015 to Two Questions re: Division Order Decimal Interest and how it is determined and timing of royalties payments

13 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Robert Allingham

"Thanks Oliver Perry, That was great information. Appreciate your sharing."

Robert Allingham replied Feb 8, 2015 to Educated guesses or fact based speculation on Rex plans for Butler county pa.

23 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Frank

"Hi Philip T., I just received a mail offer with same asterisk notation. I figure Rex…"

Robert Allingham replied Feb 8, 2015 to Educated guesses or fact based speculation on Rex plans for Butler county pa.

23 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Frank

"Sorry, I thought I placed this in the Butler County Forum- I screwed up and apologiz…"

Robert Allingham replied Feb 7, 2015 to Educated guesses or fact based speculation on Rex plans for Butler county pa.

23 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Frank

"Wonder how large an area speechly covers?"

Robert Allingham replied Jan 31, 2015 to Are they getting oil out of the Speechy sands resevoir in Butler Co. Pa.?

5 Jan 31, 2015

"Thanks Gas Boy and deer spotter, appreciate the input."

Robert Allingham replied Jan 31, 2015 to Are they getting oil out of the Speechy sands resevoir in Butler Co. Pa.?

5 Jan 31, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service