Bullfrex's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"I would guess diesel will remain for heavy transport, as an EV just won't fill that…"

Bullfrex replied Mar 5, 2019 to Analysis: Electric cars and the Permian: Saudi Arabia in Lea County by Dr. Daniel Fine

3 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Bullfrex

"I don't know about anyone else here, but this article is extremely hard to read and…"

Bullfrex replied Mar 5, 2019 to Analysis: Electric cars and the Permian: Saudi Arabia in Lea County by Dr. Daniel Fine

3 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Bullfrex

"To my knowledge, all wells are drilled to the NNW or SSE from the pad for both Marce…"

Bullfrex replied Feb 15, 2019 to More than one Pad on a Declared Unit?

9 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Lynn mudder

"I didn't see where you listed your location (State, County, Twp.). One thing that ju…"

Bullfrex replied Feb 15, 2019 to More than one Pad on a Declared Unit?

9 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Lynn mudder

"Some things in your original post are confusing to me: The found a 'new heir in CA'-…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 15, 2019 to Royalties

5 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi Matt, Thanks for the info....we are hoping for a similar scenario when our wells…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 14, 2019 to Question about overlapping well pads.

7 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Bullfrex

"Hi Matt, Are you saying the same parcel of land (or any portion thereof?) is include…"

7 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Bullfrex

"Well direction makes all the difference, but depth will not vary significantly unles…"

7 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Bullfrex

"Seems like a longshot for anyone to force a Driller to change their plans to include…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 14, 2019 to suggestion for good attorney and need peoples thoughts concerning a pooling issue

9 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Bullfrex

"Carp is correct about the well directions from the pad. The amount of any plot of la…"

Bullfrex replied Jan 12, 2019 to suggestion for good attorney and need peoples thoughts concerning a pooling issue

9 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Bullfrex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service