Jeff Kerr's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you for the reply the marcellus.org site said 5.72 per mcf I was just wonderin…"

Jeff Kerr replied May 11 to price per mcf for Feb 2021

6 May 13
Reply by Frank J Moll

"I sure hope it's not true  All we need is to sell more of America to  China There sh…"

Jeff Kerr replied Mar 11 to EQT

3 Mar 11
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"yea .70 cents is almost to the point of why even sell it this cheap.  I am in pa on…"

Jeff Kerr replied Jan 20 to EQT

8 Jan 20
Reply by DESJR

"our gas bill should reflect this low price  yea right  "

Jeff Kerr replied Jan 1 to EQT

8 Jan 20
Reply by DESJR

"Mike  What pad are u in  if you don't mind me asking I am Dragon Chan 6 and 8 Last m…"

Jeff Kerr replied Jan 1 to EQT

8 Jan 20
Reply by DESJR

"sorry Lynn didn't look at the post date.   "

Jeff Kerr replied Dec 31, 2020 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

112 Jan 3
Reply by Lori Huber

"You said you well has had no new activity from 2015  Our well the first one has been…"

Jeff Kerr replied Dec 30, 2020 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

112 Jan 3
Reply by Lori Huber

"Hi Lori  wow  this thru me for a loop.  I see Lynn Mudder got a 1.43 per unit of gas…"

Jeff Kerr replied Dec 30, 2020 to Royalties Plummeting at a More Rapid Rate - EQT Improvement under Rice Mgt?

112 Jan 3
Reply by Lori Huber

"For OCT of 2020 EQT pd me ,70 cents per unit of gas  WHAT A JOKE GOT MY CHECK TODAY…"

112 Jan 3
Reply by Lori Huber

"Hi jc2550  Did you get you royalty check for Oct. I did it was for .70 cents per uni…"

Jeff Kerr replied Dec 30, 2020 to Greene CO. PA direction

11 Dec 31, 2020
Reply by Joe C.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service