Carl Krebsbach's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul, I think you might be thinking of a document put together prior to the Division…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Nov 14, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Today I received a division order for my first unit.  It is a one-page affair."

Carl Krebsbach replied Nov 13, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"whoops, just one great, not two.  lol"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 28, 2014 to MWCD, eminent domain, unfair compensation, windfall profits

12 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Dexter Green

"Good question!  If no one else kept their mineral rights, maybe that option was not…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 28, 2014 to MWCD, eminent domain, unfair compensation, windfall profits

12 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Dexter Green

"Today I received the Declaration of Unitization for the first Unit, as they promised…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 24, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"In my case, I went by the ODNR production reports where they say how many days the w…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 21, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Early May.....so it looks like a D.O. will be had about 6-7 months after production…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 19, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"I recently got a call asking me to confirm my mailing address.  I was told that with…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 17, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"Paul, The ODNR map does not show the Vorhies Unit as "producing" yet, just that the…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 11, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

"The person I talked to was the person who sent me the Declaration of Unitization.  T…"

Carl Krebsbach replied Oct 11, 2014 to Has anyone received a royalty (NOT bonus) payment from Antero?

64 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Nickels

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service