Chuck Davis's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Our check came thursday.  Thank you BP and ALOV."

Chuck Davis replied Sep 29, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Signed on the second day. No check yet.  "

Chuck Davis replied Aug 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I ordered some tractor parts online and had them purposely delivered fedex. My wife …"

Chuck Davis replied Aug 17, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Yes ALOV is a flipper but good luck finding a company who will flip your mineral rig…"

Chuck Davis replied Aug 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Fang, I dont feel I have been mistreated. The bonus money alone is three times what…"

Chuck Davis replied Aug 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I saw 5 sismic trucks on RT88 today. There is wire ran along RT88 from RT528 to the…"

Chuck Davis replied Aug 13, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"congratulations to everyone who has been visited by Fedex and thanks for sharing you…"

Chuck Davis replied Jul 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service