Steven Kacerski's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"November 1st was the deadline for the second group that signed in May."

Steven Kacerski replied Sep 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"still waiting.  also haven't received the bp newsletter yet."

Steven Kacerski replied Aug 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Dave, I think we all know about your lease by now and that it is a royalty without d…"

Steven Kacerski replied Aug 17, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Karen, I doubt the reply was directed at you. I signed with ALOV and like other peop…"

Steven Kacerski replied Aug 17, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I second Debby's comment.  Well said James."

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Fang, I'm glad we can have a reasoned conversation. I agree with you on the potentia…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Fair enough.  No hard feelings.  Not to belabor the point, but aren't people fairing…"

Steven Kacerski replied Aug 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Fang, I have to ask.  I couldn't resist getting involved in this little spat.  Did y…"

Steven Kacerski replied Aug 16, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"For some people, the bonus money may be the only money they see.  The real gift is t…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"The surtax is assessed on the lesser of net investment income or the excess of MAGI…"

Steven Kacerski replied Aug 3, 2012 to Taxes on signing bonus money (what to expect?)

19 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Kriste Sayel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service