Rebecca Blair's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Help me understand: i thought Obama was FOR getting old leases removed & FOR O&a…"

Rebecca Blair replied Oct 17, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Agree w/ fang. Because this is the only route we have left at the time being. As lon…"

Rebecca Blair replied Sep 30, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Thank you Dave...this may still be of help to me in other ways:) Becki"

Rebecca Blair replied Sep 26, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Tracy - I'm not sure what part you disagree with but my facts are this. The most rec…"

Rebecca Blair replied Sep 26, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Were out of the race. Come to find there are four existing leases on our property an…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Go to trumbull county recorder & u will get ALL info needed. Im learning every d…"

Rebecca Blair replied Sep 25, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Jesse - Well, the lease is not of interest to the son. I spoke with him this morning…"

Rebecca Blair replied Sep 24, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Fang - that's a pretty obvious thought right there. Your right on both accounts. We…"

Rebecca Blair replied Sep 24, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Its a 30 year old lease & we are sure we can get out of it. I have multiple pape…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Fang - the well is a working well and it is held by a company in Streetsboro.  The A…"

Rebecca Blair replied Sep 23, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service