"Does the new Cooley D well appear on the current unit map?"

Barbara replied Feb 8 to Bradford Co units map Jan 2019 update

2 Feb 8
Reply by Barbara

"Thank you!"

Barbara replied Feb 8 to Gulfport Energy 1099-MISC

4 Feb 8
Reply by Barbara

"Regarding the tax deductions, we receive royalties from a different company and they…"

Barbara replied Feb 6 to Gulfport Energy 1099-MISC

4 Feb 8
Reply by Barbara

"Thank you Leo this helps a lot.  In fact, all the comments I received have been grea…"

Barbara replied May 9, 2016 to Anyone collecting royalties on a Talisman lease - pipeline transport charge question

23 May 10, 2016

"Thank you for everyone's comments, they have been very helpful. "

Barbara replied May 4, 2016 to Anyone collecting royalties on a Talisman lease - pipeline transport charge question

23 May 10, 2016

"Yikes! "

Barbara replied May 3, 2016 to Anyone collecting royalties on a Talisman lease - pipeline transport charge question

23 May 10, 2016

"Thank you for your reply.  We have been offered a lease and what concerned me is thi…"

Barbara replied May 2, 2016 to Anyone collecting royalties on a Talisman lease - pipeline transport charge question

23 May 10, 2016

"Hi Frank,  Is there a way to post this to the Bradford County PA group?  I think thi…"

Barbara replied Nov 20, 2014 to Talisman share price falling out of bed - Could impact Lessors

5 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Frank Walker

"Hi Jonathan,  thank you for the information.  Why would they go through the trouble…"

Barbara replied Nov 9, 2014 to Chesapeake transfer of leases to Jamestown Resources

22 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by DONNA M SELLERS

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service