Joe's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reply. But, at this point so far it looks like your a minority. I'd l…"

Joe replied Jan 3, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Christian E. Turak

"My be it's the nature of the beast but, it appears to me the Marcellus boom had litt…"

Joe replied Jan 2, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"I've thought about that lots of times with all the offers that came in the mail but,…"

Joe replied Jan 1, 2016 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"So. No one wants to come forward and admit they told everyone the money was in the r…"

Joe replied Dec 31, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"Can you put a time line on how all that came down because there are people on here s…"

Joe replied Dec 29, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

" What does being very wealthy or a large amount of acreage have to do with how much…"

Joe replied Dec 28, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"What does the size of the acreage have to do with comparing signing bonus to royalti…"

Joe replied Dec 28, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"What's your opinion on the royalties vs bonus?"

Joe replied Dec 26, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"That maybe one of the many ways. The biggest seems to be just outright steal it from…"

Joe replied Dec 26, 2015 to Where's all the people that advised everyone the moneys in the royalties not the bounus?

57 Jan 5, 2016

"The weak and the strong. The world changing constantly. Should we get rid of the int…"

Joe replied Dec 23, 2015 to Saudi's may be finally ready to crack

22 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Donald

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service