Michael R's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"MERCER COUNTY — A Mercer County judge said recently that the claims against an oil a…"

Michael R replied Mar 22, 2014 to M&P BEING SUED / CLASS-ACTION SUIT AGAINST HALCON, M&P & CX

431 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Rockjul

"Im going to have to agree with what Mike C recently posted. Jim, I do not know you,…"

Michael R replied Feb 22, 2013 to M&P BEING SUED / CLASS-ACTION SUIT AGAINST HALCON, M&P & CX

431 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Rockjul

"Samuel, one of your recent posts was right on the money in my opinion.  I too was at…"

Michael R replied Feb 13, 2013 to M&P BEING SUED / CLASS-ACTION SUIT AGAINST HALCON, M&P & CX

431 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Rockjul

"At the Lakeview meeting anyway, the attorney for M&P did mention that Halcon was…"

Michael R replied Sep 19, 2012 to CX Energy: Could someone post a nice recap of what they present tonight?

29 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"Im not an expert but in my opinion I dont think that Halcon cherry picked the best s…"

Michael R replied Sep 19, 2012 to CX Energy: Could someone post a nice recap of what they present tonight?

29 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"Perhaps someone could elaborate a bit better than I.  Most of the time I was red wit…"

Michael R replied Sep 18, 2012 to CX Energy: Could someone post a nice recap of what they present tonight?

29 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"From Lakeview, explained what happened, however, most of the blame if you want to ca…"

Michael R replied Sep 18, 2012 to CX Energy: Could someone post a nice recap of what they present tonight?

29 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service