Rick's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (167) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Frank, O&G lease ownership trumps us dumb farmers in the republicans eyes...…"

Rick replied Jul 22, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Randall, can you post a link to the article you refer to? I would be very interested…"

Rick replied Jul 22, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Not true Jason, that aint gonna happen... and there is track record to prove it... f…"

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Dont trust Everett... he will just say he doesnt remember how the wording that is sc…"

Rick replied Jul 21, 2013 to How much are deductions draining your royalty check?

140 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Bill F.

"Larry, I believe this fine young man Garth Everette is involved in this legislation…"

Rick replied Jul 21, 2013 to How much are deductions draining your royalty check?

140 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Bill F.

"oh, also, Frank, if we re=elect Corbett as governor, doesnt that make him a lame duc…"

Rick replied Jul 16, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Frank, I would rather have them shut er down than to have my gas stolen from me, and…"

Rick replied Jul 16, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Not true Jason, drillingand fracing in Pa took place long before Corbett took office…"

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Well NIcholas, I doubt you will recieve anymore requests for addendum... they just g…"

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"Fracking ban isnt going to happen in pa Fang... no way... the general popelation inc…"

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service