David Allen Lilly's Discussions (651)

Discussions Replied To (401) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the second producing unit we have been placed in. Whatever the law is here i…"

David Allen Lilly replied on Monday to Well producing, no Div orders

6 on Monday
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"I wonder the same, and at least figure it would take a pretty good conspiracy with m…"

David Allen Lilly replied on Thursday to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

29 on Sunday
Reply by Dott

"We have received the letter as well and I have a couple of questions. If my consent…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 8 to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

29 on Sunday
Reply by Dott

"Division orders are mostly to show the landowner how their acreage figures into the…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 8 to Well producing, no Div orders

6 on Monday

"We are in a unit that started production in June and have no mineral orders, sounds…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 8 to Well producing, no Div orders

6 on Monday

"I am aware of the suit against Chesapeake and the reputation they have but I really…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 5 to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

29 on Sunday
Reply by Dott

"I found a notice from the mailman taped to my door from Chesapeake, on Friday. I fig…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 5 to Chesapeake Energy announces the sale of their Ohio Utica Shale for 2 billion

29 on Sunday
Reply by Dott

"The production declines of the Utica are sharp and pronounced, coming sooner rather…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 1 to royalties dropping when will it stop

39 Aug 8
Reply by Old Timer

"As far as re-fracking goes I believe the companies are far more concerned with holdi…"

David Allen Lilly replied Aug 1 to royalties dropping when will it stop

39 Aug 8
Reply by Old Timer

"There is no such thing as "a good enough bid". You are getting pennies on the dollar…"

David Allen Lilly replied Jul 30 to Anything new with Ascent in Guernsey?

16 Jul 31
Reply by Dave in Ohio

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Andrew “Corruptocrat” Cuomo Gives CPV the Heisman for Betrayal of “Brother” Percoco?

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on August 11, 2018 at 9:46am 0 Comments

Natural Gas NOW readers pass along a lot of stuff every week about natural gas, fractivist antics, emissions, renewables, and other news relating to energy. As usual, emphasis is added.

Mob boss…

Continue

© 2018   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service